International Transactions require a level of experience and an attention to detail that only full time aviation professionals should provide. Knowledge of foreign customs and laws, in conjunction with FAA requirements, are essential for a successful transaction. Lapayowker Jet Counsel, P.A.. has experience with such transactions including:
- Representing a client in connection with the importation of its U.S. registered Gulfstream G-550 aircraft into the United Kingdom for free circulation into the European Union
- Representing the purchaser of a Gulfstream G-IV in connection with its purchase and import from Spain, and related lease financing
- Representing the purchaser of a Boeing 737-200 from a charter operator in Switzerland and subsequent import from Switzerland
- Representing licensed repair facility in connection with the purchase, sale and reconfiguration of regional jet for export to China
- Assisting with the purchase of one of the first corporate aircraft to be privately owned by a Chinese company.
- The purchase and related financing of aircraft to be based in Indonesia, Poland, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Representing the purchaser of Eurocopter EC130 helicopters from an Irish owner and subsequent export through the United Kingdom and into the United States.
- Negotiating consignment arrangements with the ministry of defense of foreign governments.
- Negotiating the purchase of multiple Embraer Phenoms (models 100 and 300)
- Consummating the acquisition and import from Italy of an Agusta AB-139 helicopter, and related completion agreement
- Assisting with the arrangements necessary to operate helicopters from a yacht for use in the European Union and Eastern Europe
- Representing the purchaser of DeHavilland Twin Otter from Australian airline and subsequent import from Australia