The attorneys of Stewart H. Lapayowker, P.A. have been involved in numerous of aircraft transactions over the course of their combined 25 years of legal experience. In addition to aircraft acquisitions of all types of large and small aircraft, we have negotiated numerous management agreements, financing packages, lease agreements, and several unique aircraft deals including:
- Representing an aircraft owner in connection with arrangements for having its aircraft appear in the MGM major motion picture James Bond 007 Casino Royale starring Daniel Craig.
- Preparing and negotiating the purchase and sale of 3 pre-owned aircraft from 3 different owners through 1 intermediary where the 3 aircraft were registered in 3 different countries.
- Negotiating the purchase of one of the first Boeing Business Jets and Global Express aircraft, the first operational Eurocopter EC 155B VIP-configured helicopter delivered in the United States, as well as the related financing and completion arrangements.
- Representing a client in connection with the importation of its U.S. registered Gulfstream G-550 aircraft into the United Kingdom for free circulation into the European Union
- Representing the purchaser of a Gulfstream G-IV in connection with its purchase and import from Spain, and related lease financing
- Representing the purchaser of a Boeing 737-200 from a charter operator in Switzerland and subsequent import from Switzerland
- Representing licensed repair facility in connection with the purchase, sale and reconfiguration of regional jet for export to China
- Assisting with the purchase of one of the first corporate aircraft to be privately owned by a Chinese company.
- The purchase and related financing of aircraft to be based in Indonesia, Poland, the Middle East and the Caribbean.
- Representing the purchaser of Eurocopter EC130 helicopters from an Irish owner and subsequent export through the United Kingdom and into the United States.
- Negotiating consignment arrangements with the ministry of defense of foreign governments.
- Negotiating the purchase of multiple Embraer Phenoms (models 100 and 300)
- Consummating the acquisition and import from Italy of an Agusta AB-139 helicopter, and related completion agreement
- Assisting with the arrangements necessary to operate helicopters from a yacht for use in the European Union and Eastern Europe
- Representing the purchaser of DeHavilland Twin Otter from Australian airline and subsequent import from Australia
- Negotiating one of the first Bombardier FlexJet aircraft program purchases.
- Representing a client in connection with the purchase and trade-in of Bell 430 helicopters