Mr. Lapayowker’s honors include:
- Selected for inclusion in 2010 edition of The Best Lawyers in America.
- Selected for South Florida’s Best Lawyers (2009 Edition; Incisive Media)
- Selected as a Top Lawyer by South Florida Legal Guide 2009 (Volume 1, Number 1, 2008)
- Quoted in Daily Business Review, March 24, 2008 (John Pacenti, Justice Watch, Feds Take Closer Look at Aircraft Deals)
- Selected for Who’s Who Legal – Florida 2008; Aviation (Law Business Research Ltd.)
- Selected for South Florida Super Lawyers 2007 (June 2007)
- Featured in The Miami Herald, Job File (Closing the Deal on their next set of Wings) (June 4, 2007)
- Quoted in Worth Magazine, April 2007 (Connecting Flight)
- Cited in United States of America v. Lake, 10th Cir. U.S. Ct. App. (Jan. 5, 2007)
- Quoted in Base and Bonus, 2006, Volume 2 No. 12, page 3 (Does Empty Return Flight Count as Comp)
- Quoted in Base and Bonus, 2006, Volume 2, No. 7, Page 11 (BofA Execs Getting Steeper Jet Valuation)
- Selected as on of Florida’s “Legal Elite” by Florida Trend Magazine in 2004.
- Selected as one of “The Best of the Bar 2003″ in South Florida by the South Florida Business Journal in the area of Corporate/Business Aviation
- Rated “AV Preeminent 5.0 out of 5″ by Martindale-Hubbell